Established in 2005, Aspray is an award winning service provider and has developed a successful business managing building insurance claims. Aspray steps in when disaster strikes, specialising in project managing both property insurance claims and repair work.
Aspray is led by Managing Director, James Whittle, James has over 30 years’ experience within franchising and business development.
“To ensure we remain a leading Property Claims Management Service provider whilst maintaining our core values, integrity and customers centric proposition”
Aspray works with a wide range of introducers to help smooth the claims and repair process for both residential and commercial property owners. We can help our customers save time and ensure they receive a fair settlement from their insurer.
Our national network of loss assessing project managers enables Aspray to offer a personalised service, understanding the problems the everyday customers face. We act as their representative when negotiating a settlement with an insurance company.
Franchisees not only liaise directly with the insurer, helping policy holders achieve a fair settlement but also ensure that their property is reinstated to its previous condition as quickly as possible.
Rarely Copied Never Equalled!
Aspray’s core values and goals:
• To ensure our customers are treated fairly and with respect at all times.
• To support our growing network of franchisees in building their business to the income level they seek without compromising integrity.
• To further enhance the claims management service provided by brokers throughout the UK, via selected introducers.
• To further increase brand awareness throughout the UK.
Recruitment / Training and Support
Aspray have a stringent recruitment process to help them identity suitable candidates.
Ten Step Recruitment Process
2. Qualified candidates attend discovery seminar
3. Head Office 121 interview for selected candidates
4. Guided Due Diligence
5. Speak with existing franchisees
6. Submit research project
7. Directors offer or decline
8. Deposit paid
9. Final balance paid
10. Signing of franchise agreement
Training and support
1. Launch Meeting at Head Office
2. Attending Induction Course
3. In the field ‘hands on support’
4. Launch Event, hosted by an Aspray Representative
5. Regional Meetings
6. National Conference
7. CPD 35 Hours per annum
Aspray have developed a franchisee “first year marketing strategy and action plan.” This is a guide to help you perform the activities needed to help you grow your business.
Aspray have a sales team who dedicate a considerable amount of time to seeking out new national account introducers for the benefit of the network as a whole.
When you purchase a franchise with Aspray, you will operate a well developed and proven business model, but will of course still need to be prepared to promote your service to others in order to drive your business to the levels of income you seek.
The franchise purchase fee is £37,500 + VAT.
Earnings in excess of £50,000+ are achievable for franchisees who have developed a good introducer network within their territory. Influential and charismatic negotiators will achieve good profit margins.
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to demonstrate a ‘can do attitude? If so, please request your free information pack.
An Aspray discovery seminar gives you the opportunity to see for yourself how the Aspray service works and why many customers enjoy its benefits. You will also meet at least one Aspray director, and have the opportunity to introduce yourself.
During the seminar you will be privy to reasons why Aspray is an award winning service provider and many of its clients and introducers. Just as importantly, we will discuss the extra ordinary income opportunity available for credible and driven individuals.
Seminars are held at periodic times throughout the year, we often update our seminar pages, so please phone our recruitment team today for further details.
Midlands, Sutton Coldfield 25.01.2018
Head Office, Lancashire 09.02.2018
To request a place at a forthcoming seminar please call: 0800 077 6705 and ask to speak to the recruitment team.
Click on a press release below to view the full article
- Entering the Franchise Sector with Little or No Experience
For many people being self-employed and growing their own business is the ultimate dream. However, there are many hurdles to overcome, you may not able to generate the capital needed or create a new business idea to sustain a long-term business plan.
- Do you have a question about Aspray’s recruitment process? Look no further;
If you have any questions about Aspray’s franchise opportunity, find the answers here.
- Upcoming Discovery Seminar's
If you are looking for further details regarding Aspray’s franchise opportunity why not come and meet an Aspray Director at a discovery seminar?
- Day in the life of an Aspray Franchisee
A common question within franchising is ‘what will it be like day to day?’ Here at Aspray we would like to show you the day in the life of one of our Central Manchester Directors.
- Jump on board the franchise roller-coaster
While making the decision to invest into a franchise opportunity you will go through a roller-coaster of emotions. Aspray’s ten step recruitment process is designed to give you the opportunity to research Aspray’s proven business model and to show you how Aspray’s service is a benefit to its customers.
- Aspray have released their Midlands seminar date
Aspray are delighted to announce the next discovery seminar will be
located Sutton Coldfield, Midlands
- Weather Warnings – Highlands
Weather Warnings – Highlands
- Thursday Thoughts
- Welcome to the network Sushma!
Welcome to the network Sushma!
- Aspray have released their head office seminar date
Aspray have released their head office seminar date
- ASPRAY HAVE RELEASED THEIR SOUTH WEST SEMINAR LOCATION!
ASPRAY ARE COMING TO SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- Aspray have released their Midlands seminar location!
Aspray are coming to Coventry!
- Do you want to earn more by next Christmas?
Aspray are looking for people who want to help customers achieve Happy New Years now and in the future.
- Even insurers get into trouble sometimes!
Aspray Limited are an award winning property damage insurance claims management company and are looking for motivated and professional project managers with the drive to run their own business.
- From forces to franchising...
Before joining Aspray, James Coulman, spent many years in the RAF as an engineering officer.
- Is it time you were your own boss with Aspray?
Franchising can offer a proven business model solution. By becoming a franchisee you can start your own business with the support of a head office team and a respected brand.
- Come and meet Aspray at the National Franchise Exhibition!
Come and meet Aspray at the National Franchise Exhibition on the 30 of September and the 1st of October on stand H150.
- And the winner is ... Aspray!
Aspray are proud to announce that they have been awarded ‘Best Property Insurance Project Management Firm UK’ at the Construction and Engineering Awards 2016, for a second year running.
- A burst pipe can lead to much bigger things with Aspray
Read one Aspray customer's testimonial following a burst pipe incident.
- A flood of new work for Aspray!
With the recent floods, whilst terrible for the people affected, it is a great time to be an Aspray franchisee.
- Aspray: Help for flood victims is at hand!
The extreme flooding has caused devastation across the UK meaning the Aspray service could be needed now more than ever.
- Aspray: Storms cause chaos across the UK!
Do you want to help policyholders in time of need? Find out how you can here.
- New year, new you, new career?
Can you take 2 hours out of your day for the chance to change your life in 2016?
- Two hours to change your life with Aspray
Secure your place on a discovery seminar for an insight into the Aspray franchise opportunity. You have nothing more to lose than 2 hours.
- Preparing for a franchise interview
Check out Aspray's latest article to help reach your franchise success!
- Aspray: Achieving your goals
Check out Aspray's article for top tip and tricks for achieving your goals
- Aspray's Barry Thurston - How to successfully launch your business!
Barry Thurston from Aspray franchise explaings how he achieved a successful launch event and how it helped kick start his business.
- Aspray: Are you looking to invest your money in a franchise?
You may have completed your research, chosen the sector you’re interested in and received advice from family and friends; now the big question is…can you afford it?
- Aspray BFA Membership
Aspray is a full member of the BFA, find out what that means for you.
- Aspray are exhibiting at the National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham!
Come and visit Aspray at stand G30 at the National Franchise Exhibition on the 2nd and 3rd October 2015 to gain a greater understanding of the Aspray franchise opportunity.
- Aspray: It’s time to take the fear out of franchising!
When looking to purchase a franchise it can be confusing and exhausting trying to find an opportunity that is perfect for you. However with the correct tools and guide in place, the decision making process is likely to be less so.
- A day in the life of an Aspray franchisee
Take a look into a day in the life of a successful Aspray franchisee, Gary Tunney.
- Six steps to purchasing an Aspray franchise
Aspray have several steps within the recruitment process in order to protect their business integrity and maintain the high standards of chosen franchisees.
- Join Aspray and be your own boss
Be your own boss with an Aspray franchise!
- Aspray: Investing in a franchise
Have you always wanted to be your own boss? Do you want to work for yourself, but not by yourself? If your answers were ‘yes’, purchasing a franchise could to be the right choice for you!
- Aspray: Calling all entrepreneurs!
Aspray offer a high-end income opportunity for credible and driven individuals who are solution orientated, have a desire to earn more than £80,000+ per annum, and would be happy to put their management skills to the test.
- Aspray news! Insurance Times’ Claims Excellence Award finalists
Aspray were finalists for the “Outstanding Third-Party Claims Management Team of the Year”.
- Aspray’s 10th Anniversary National Conference ‘The best yet’!
Aspray held its 10th Anniversary National Conference on the 28th and 29th May at Crewe Hall in Cheshire.
- High end income opportunity with Aspray
Have you ever considered purchasing a franchise in the property claims management sector? Find out more about Aspray.
- Are YOU ticking Aspray boxes
Always dreamt of being your own boss with a high end income? Your dream could soon become reality with the Aspray franchise opportunity!
- Six steps to joining Aspray
The journey to join a winning team.
- Do you have what it takes to be your own boss
Have you ever considered owning your own business? With the help of Aspray’s team of professionals the dream of being your own boss can be a reality.
- Become part of a 46 billion industry with Aspray
As you may already be aware, the UK insurance industry is the third largest in the world and the largest in Europe.
- 3 Great Reasons to attend a Discovery Evening
1. Franchising FactsAspray’s discovery evenings are designed to enable you to create a greater understanding of the Aspray franchise business proposition and is also an insight into how the franchising industry works. Aspray’s senior mana...
- Aspray National Conference 2014
This year Aspray held their National Conference at the beautiful Macdonald Hotel and Spa, Bath. The event was not only an opportunity to catch up with franchisees nationwide but also celebrate this year’s success and the exciting opportunities ...
- Interested in Joining an Aspray Franchise
Have you been interested in joining a franchise organisation for a while now?Are you familiar with the Aspray franchise opportunity and want to find out more?Aspray have made some extraordinary developments this past year and we would like to share s...
- 2013 Aspray National Conference
The 2013 Aspray Conference was, according to all the feedback, the best ever, the location in Harrogate and the Majestic Hotel venue were appreciated by all.DAY 1Day 1 kicked off with our MD, James, presenting the results of Aspray’s busine...
- Aspray Awards 2013
The Aspray Awards celebrated the great and the good within our business. With 8 categories covering a variety of business activities you would be forgiven for thinking judging would be relatively simple. On the contrary, we had some tough decisio...
- Finalists in the 2013 Franchise Marketing Awards
The Franchise Marketing Awards (FMA) recognises the industry’s most innovative and effective marketing campaigns.Judged by an independent panel of experts, FMA rewards organisations that have raised their public awareness and as a result have...
- New Aspray Franchise Recruitment website
New Aspray Franchise Recruitment website - Even more ways to connect with usAspray are very proud of our fabulous new website, which allows visitors to virtually meet the head office team and members of the network. They can hear our latest news, ...
- Insurance Broker gives jobs at Cricket Club and Grade II listed buildings to Aspray Franchisee
Insurance Broker gives jobs at Cricket Club and Grade II listed buildings to Aspray FranchiseeBack in February one of Asprays broker clients in Bucks had 2 claims that they asked us to handle. The first instruction was to visit a Cricket Club and the...
- Aspray hold 8th Annual Conference
Aspray, who specialise in project managing property insurance claims and repair work caused by the likes of storms, burst pipes, accidental damage or fire and floods, held it’s 8th annual conference at the end of November at Shrigley Hall in Ch...
Click on an event notice below to view the full article
- Aspray Discovery Events
Why not attend one of our Discovery Events to find out more about the fabulous Aspray opportunity?
Click on a video below to view the full article